X - Xanthic

 X - Xanthic

Oh, X.  The problem letter for many of the A to Zers!

I have used the word xanthic. Once you read the poems the meaning of the word will come clear!  Or, you may be familiar with it already. I wasn't.  I discovered it looking for an X word prompt!  

https://freepngimg.com/png/4849-banana-png-image



The daffodil wasn’t yellow,

nor was the banana, unripe.

They both were xanthic in color.

Now, don’t you put up a gripe.


Xanthic is important

to describe a yellow with green.

Once you’ve seen it, you understand,

so just stop being so mean.


©2024 Lisa Smith Nelson. All Rights Reserved 



Comments

  1. Nice one Lisa - I always search for Xanthic bananas so they will last the week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun poem! And now I know what xanthic means!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Untitled Golden Shovel

Untitled - a Waltmarie

The Morrigan