Poems Are Not at All Like Cars

A peek into my poetic past with one of my early attempts.   

Based on the cursive, I'd say it must have been around 5th grade.  I cringe at my grammar, but I can chalk it up to, if not my age, poetic license.

  ©2020 Lisa Smith Nelson. All Rights Reserved

Funny thing about this sheet of binder paper.  I was looking through some photographs, and found this folded in my youngest son's album.  I don't remember it at all, don't know where it's been over the decades, and can't image how it got where it was.  


Comments

  1. Not like cars books or people. I surely luv that line the most
    Happy Wednesday. Thanks gor dropping by to read mine

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! But, we can write poems about cars, books, and people!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Untitled Golden Shovel

Untitled - a Waltmarie

The Morrigan