Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2024 - Theme Reveal



It's that time of year again!  What time?  The time bloggers around the world look forward to each year!  It's time for the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge.  Well, it's time for us to reveal our themes, the challenge starts, and ends, in April.  

What is the Challenge?  

The A to Z of whatever you want.  26 letters of the alphabet, 26 days of April (daily with Sundays off).  April 1st is A, the 2nd is B... so forth until Z on April 30th. 

Anything goes.  Really.  Photographs.  Music.  Books.  Animals.  Postage stamps.  Recipes.  General musings.  Things you find in your house.  ANYTHING A to Z!  Click the link above to join in. 

The A to Z team has chosen the theme for the challenge of Victorious Blogging, or "... hope, positivity, and living your best life blogging your best blog."

My theme is A to Z Poetry.  A new poem for each day of the challenge.  Maybe the letter will signify a poetic form, a poem inspired by something starting with the letter of the day, or the title of a poem.

Hope to see you in April!   


Comments

  1. We have similar themes. Enjoy the challenge! https://suestrifles.wordpress.com/2024/03/10/theme-reveal-for-blogging-from-a-to-z-in-april-2024/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poetry is always a favourite theme.
    Have a great April! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping in to take a look at your theme and wish you a happy March and a wonderful April. Can't wait to read more during April! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped by to check your blog out. Looking forward to seeing more during the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, more poetry! :) After decades, I started writing poems again this year, so I am especially looking forward to this :)
    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to reading some of your poems!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great theme choice for the A to Z challenge! Looking forward to the rest of your alphabet journey!
    My topic (here: https://gritandgrace2015.blogspot.com/2024/03/atozchallenge-theme-announcement.html ) may not have as much appeal for everyone, but I’m going to give it a try 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm terrible at writing poetry, so I'm looking forward to coming back to see your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic theme you've chosen for the A to Z challenge! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next letters of the alphabet.
    https://whiskeyandwhispers.blogspot.com/2024/03/unveiling-my-atozchallenge-theme-genre.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic theme reveal! I can't wait to explore your posts during the A to Z challenge in April. Wishing you all the best as you embark on this creative journey. Here’s a link to mine - https://hellfireandchaos.blogspot.com/2024/03/atozchallenge-theme-announcement.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. A poem a day sounds awesome :) Really looking forward to it!
    I’m doing the “AtoZ of me and my inspirations” and while I’m committed to doing a minimum of 26 posts, I’ll be doing extras and dragging my other blogs into it too. Mostly because I had an issue in October that means I’ve been building a blog out of the horrible thing that happened to help others.

    Kai

    https://kaiberie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Untitled Golden Shovel

Untitled - a Waltmarie

The Morrigan