Oh, Gregory!

 Simply 6 Minutes

Photo Prompt

https://www.kidsworldfun.com/images/funpics/newpics/funny-plant.jpg

205 words

💮     💮     💮    💮     💮    💮    💮    💮

Oh, Gregory!  I’m so happy it’s our wedding day at last!  I can’t wait to show you my wonderful wedding dress!  It’s the most glorious dress imaginable!  Don’t peek!  It’s bad luck (not that I believe in luck…) to see me in it before the wedding! 

I think you’ll be surprised!  No, I know you will be.  It’s like nothing you’ve seen before.  And just so… so… ME!  My love of gardens… and flowers… and… oh, just my love of all nature!  I know that comes as a bit of a shock to you, meeting me in the city and all.  But, really, Gregory, I’m a Flower Child at heart!  I don’t know why you always refused to take me to the botanical gardens, and never brought me flowers.  That is going to have to change! 

Oh, Gregory!  We will be so happy!  So blissfully happy!  Mr. and Mrs. (Giggle)  Imagine, me, Mrs Gregory James Sythe! 

Oh, Gregory!  Why do you have that look on your face?  Is it that you’re speechless at seeing me?  Oh, Gregory!  Why are your eyes so red and watery?  Are you overcome with emotion?  Oh, Gregory!  Why are you looking so puffy! 

Oh, Gregory!  Where are you going! 

 

“ACHOO!”  

 

©2022 Lisa Smith Nelson. All Rights Reserved

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Untitled Golden Shovel

Untitled - a Waltmarie

The Morrigan